Extremely Compact Development Board for the Experimental Noize FXCore DSP
FXCore Module is an extremely compact stereo development board for the Experimental Noize FXCore DSP.
It makes the FXCore breadboard friendly and easily incorporated in a project.
Due to the global components shortage the module is only available with a 5V power input. The 9V version will be available soon.
Here's some features :
- ~40ms to ~1300 ms Delay Time
- Clean Mode (limits delay to 600ms for cleaner sound)
- Dual PT2399 Handling
- ±30ms Max. Modulation Depth
- ~0.1Hz to ~10Hz Modulation Speed
- Compact package
- Minimal external components requiered
This project is hosted on Github
A similar solution for the FV-1 is in the making.